Tammy D. Hogan
firstname.lastname@example.org | 205.251.8301
Joining the firm in 2009, Tammy serves as Paralegal to Barry Marks and Matt Evans. Having served in the legal field since 1994, she has obtained her Accredited Legal Professional certification through NALS and brings experience in general practice, real estate, transactional law, complex and class action litigation.
- Sigma Kappa Delta, National English Honors Society
- National Association of Legal Administrators
- Jefferson State Community College
- A.A.S., Banking & Finance, 2016
- Accredited Legal Professional Certification, 2012
- Real Estate Licensing Course, 2006
- Alabama Appraisal Academy, 2004
Tammy and her husband Wendell have four children. She spent many years serving as Executive President on the Board of Directors for a local non-profit youth sports organization. Her boys play High School and Middle School baseball. Many weekends are spent with her daughter who is a catcher for a national-level travel softball team.